Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011

Das Leben der Anderen

Dear Self,

lange 'Stunde' heute bei Frau Sommer. Richtig genial! Um jetzt alles aufzudröseln, ist es mir zu spät; muss ich auch nicht immer.

I'm not the one I want to be, I am not the one I need to be. Want to be someone who's never weak but always strong to protect and defend myself, whether I'm are right or wrong. In need to be picked up each time I fall. But it ain't me babe! I ain't not strong. Huge difference. Not myself!

Love is a burning thing. Bound by wild desire. Down, down, down ... flames ... higher. Doing mighty fine, I suppose. Always be a good girl.

I hang my head and cry. Freedom is just another word for nothing left to be.

Ohh, I know, that I'm a hard one. Got my reasons. Some fine things have been laid upon my table. But I only want the ones that I can't get. And freedom, ohh freedom, well that's just some people talking. My prison is walking through this world all alone.
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences and open the gate.
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you.
You better let somebody love you.
You better let somebody love you.
You better let somebody love you,
before it's too..oooo.. late.

Now the nights are long and lonely and I'm not too strong. I just miss myself so. And I am too proud, won't give in, but when I think about all I could win! I COULD WIN!

Working my way back to ... ja wohin eigentlich ... to myself. Aber: wer bin ich?! Und wenn ja: wieviele?!
And there to meet me is my Mama and my Papa. Yes, they'll all come to see me, arms reaching, smiling sweetly. Illusions. It's the "Orange Blossom Special" bringing me back, coming for to carry me home. What have I become? I remember everything. Everyone I know goes away - anywhere. Being a victim of the time.

With tears in my eyes. Times getting rough. Friends just can't be found. I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when. Time keeps dragging on.

We'll meet again!

Till things are brighter,
Woman in Black