Samstag, 15. Januar 2011

Hardcover

walk on by
the room where you still sleep
and the room where you held me tight
walk on by the place where we would kiss
now i must walk on by
somehow i know i won't forget you.
no, i won't.
you won't forget me.
no, you won't.
i want to sleep underneath a weeping willow.
as it crys all night quietly,
its tears are all around me.
i'll sleep there so soundly until I'm allowed finally to wake and be happy again.
tengo heridas abiertas que quiero cerrar.
sé que te amé con exceso y hoy siento el quebranto
una facilidad grande para las lágrimas.
siento en mi ánimo síntomas de enfermedad.
is your heart filled with pain,
shall I come back again?
tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?
as she decieved me I watched and went out of my mind
my my my delilah
why why why delilah
if we'd go again all the way from the start
i would try to change things that killed our love
your pride has built a wall so strong that I can't get through
is there really no chance to start once again I'm loving you!