Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011

Let's Kick The Babies Out Of Bed!

Good morning dear readers!

No I could never follow, I've been a long time gone now. Maybe someday, someday I'm gonna settle down
But I've always found my way somehow by takin' the long way and I'm gettin' it back on the road now!

Well, I fought with a stranger and I met myself.

I could never follow. Well I never seem to do it like anybody else. We might never live those days gone by,
But we can try.

Baby, hold on. Let's start this over. We're not much older now. If you still see what I see, then kep holding on to me. I look across the room and catch you staring at me and see the love we almost left behind, so lead me by the hand and let's make up for lost time. Who would have known the water would come and just take you away?! Where did you go?!

Tell me now if you came sneaking up behind. Would you know me and see behind the smile?! I can change like colors on a wall, and am hoping that no one else will find what lies beneath it all. I think I hide it all so well.

That's the way we play this game of life. Every time I turn around, I run into myself. I don't have time to go round and round and round. It is too late to make it right, but anyway, I probably wouldn’t if I could, because I’m mad as hell and can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should!

Goodnight,
Friederike Fröhlich