Samstag, 26. März 2011

Into The Shining Light

Hundemüde
Irgendwas zwischen Herzrasen und Herzflattern
zu heiß hier drinnen
Millionen Ameisen in meinen Adern
Die rechte Niere tut weh.
Mir ist schlecht.
Ich will schlafen.
Hin und her wälzen.
Learning to fly.
Irgendwann möchte ich paragliden.

Hey you, out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?
Hey you, standing in the aisles
With itchy feet and fading smiles
Can you feel me?
Hey you, dont help them to bury the light
Don't give in without a fight.
Hey you, out there on your own Sitting naked by the phone
Would you touch me?
Hey you, with you ear against the wall
Waiting for someone to call out
Would you touch me?

Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
Open your heart,
I'm coming home.
But it was only fantasy.
The wall was too high,
As you can see.
No matter how he tried,
He could not break free.

 And the worms ate into his brain.
Hey you, out there on the road
always doing what you're told,
Can you help me?
Hey you, out there beyond the wall,
Breaking bottles in the hall,
Can you help me?
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall.

Komische Reise, auf der ich mich befinde.
Dabei geht es mir alles andere als gut.
Aber untergegangen bin ich bis jetzt auch nicht.
Wo mag die Reise hinführen.
Ich hänge an Schnüren, wie eine Marionette.
Nur wer hat die Schnüre in der Hand?
Ich kann es nicht sehen.
Irgendwo über diesem unendlichen Wolkenmeer.
Dabei schleudert mich der Wind mal frontal gegen einen Felsen,
mal macht er kurz vorher halt und ich segle in einer Nussschale
auf dem Meer.
Aufgepeitscht vom Wind
Dann wieder fliege ich fast frei wie ein Vogel.
Ich sitze in einem Ruderboot und versuche,
irgendwohin.
Der Anker ist so schwer, dass ich ihn nicht lösen kann.
Ich komme nicht vom Fleck.

A fatal attraction holding me fast, how
Can I escape this irresistible grasp?
You ... you made me live in this world
Then you left me
before I knew what was going on
alone
on my own
helpless
scared
I guess no-one can ever in this world understand
I do
you do
me
you
each other
No matter what you did.
I will live your life until the real end.
This was so not it.
This can't be it!
Where were you?
When I needed you?
I never had you.
What did I do wrong?
Hold me.
My hand in your hand.
Walk with me.
Be there.
Shine on for me.
Close to me.
And you.
Longing.
Heart damage.
Someone in my head other than me.
Fly with me.
Crazy diamond.
You and me and you
No-one in between.
closest together.
You're not gone.
How I wish you were here.
How I wish we could be together.
I love you
forever!
You're me.
I am you.
Dad.